I was away in France – will post pics soon – and haven’t participated in the weekly photo challenges lately. Now that I’m back, I want to squeeze in last week’s challenge before the new one is up today. This was a fun one as I had several photos to choose from. I decided to go with the first cell phone I owned.
Back in the day (mid to late 90s) this was one of the hottest cell phones. What more could you ask for in terms of features?
- small form factor
- Nokia’s proprietary OS
- tactile keypad
- gorgeous mono-tone pre-LCD screen
- volume button
- ultra-slim nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) battery
- retractable antenna!
- recharging dock
- no cumbersome external card slot
- no camera – selfies? who cared?!
- no texting capabilities – just have REAL conversations
Feast your eyes on these mouth-watering images of the Nokia 2160.
Don’t you long for the days when talking on a phone was the only primary function you could ask for?